You have decided your club, district and country event or award, now what? Use this list to keep track of internal and external communications.
- Download the press release template for your Centennial Event or Centennial Anniversary Award and fill in your information.
- Share what you did and/or who was awarded to email@example.com.
- Share your story and press release with Zonta International.
- Keep ZI updated with any developments on your events, awards or project.
- Hold an event, if possible. Check out the Centennial Event Checklist and the Photo Permissions Tools.
- Invite local media/partners.
- Share your press release to local media/online.
- Network with your online community by sharing information and use the hashtag #Zonta100.
- Keep in touch with community members, speakers and award/grant recipients: Invite them to meetings, events or even ask them to become club or individual members!