Join Zonta International’s 29,000 members in nearly 1,200 Zonta clubs in 63 countries as we celebrate 100 years of service and advocacy on behalf of women and girls worldwide.
Our centennial anniversary is also a time to honor excellence and achievements within our own organization and to recognize other organizations and individuals that are true champions for gender equality.
Explore the many ways you can join our celebration below.
- Find a local club celebration near you.
- See how Zonta clubs can partner with a local organization to apply for a Centennial Anniversary Grant to support a project to empower women and/or girls in their community.
- Learn about the Centennial Anniversary Awards to honor individuals and organizations who have empowered women.
- Make a donation to the Zonta International Foundation to support projects to empower women and girls.
- Learn more about how the Centennial Anniversary Endowment Campaign is creating a healthy endowment fund to ensure that Zonta’s programs and projects will be carried forward for future generations of women and girls.
We look forward to you being part of the celebration.