In honor of 100 years of Zonta service and Zonta International’s centennial anniversary in 2019, Zonta International has launched its Centennial Anniversary Grants program. These one-time grants of up to US$5,000 each will recognize charitable organizations working to improve the lives of women and girls in their local communities. Zonta International will award up to US$300,000 in grants to deserving organizations from any of the 63 countries in which Zonta currently has active Zonta clubs.
Charitable organizations must partner with a local Zonta club to apply. The partnering organization must:
- Have registered charity/non-profit status, i.e. 501(c)(3) status in the US, or equivalent if outside the US, to prove the organization is allowed to collect donations and receive grants.
- Provide evidence that it complies with diversity standards.
- Provide evidence that it complies with health and safety standards.
- Propose a project that meets at least one of the objects of Zonta International – legal, political, economic, health, education, or violence against women.
- Propose a project that will be delivered in the Zonta club’s local community.
- Have a high reputation for its work in the Zonta club’s region/country.
Please see the grant application for full eligibility and application requirements.
The application deadline has now passed. Grantees will be announced by the end of June 2019.